top of page

Week 4: December "Goal Digger" Challenge

Hello "Goal Diggers"!

Checking in for our last and final week.

How did things going for you this weekr?
Did you meet your objective for Week 4?
How many days did you spend at least 15 minutes working on your project this week?

If I can be honest, this week was a rough one for me, and discipline certainly led the way, because my motivation was at a -216%. While I didn't work on my project all 7 days, I did work it for 6, and for that I am grateful.


While there is still more work to be done before the first completed draft of this project is ready to be sent to my mentees for use and feedback, I am very much proud of the work that has been accomplished thus far.

In reviewing the "Project At-A-Glance" page, I can comfortably say that 75% of the work has been completed, and i look forward to completing the remaining 25% by January 31, 2024. Of course, you know I'll be using the same principles that guided this end of year December "Goal Digger" Challenge.

Creating this e-book has been on my heart since starting this journey as a Women's Health Occupational Therapist 3.5 years ago, and has now transitioned into my passion project as I support and have mentored others in doing the same.



It is my hope that you found this challenge useful, enjoyable, and a benefit in your goal attainment journey over these last 40 days of the year. It has certainly helped me to lock in and not settle for anything less than of the best myself. For in the powerful words of Tyler Perry, "You're [I am] too big to it wrong".

As I type these final sentences in the last 5 [and counting] minutes of 2023, it is my prayer that you are filled with love, joy, peace, and contentment in knowing that you were created for and with a purpose...and that the best is yet to come!

Look forward to sharing and connecting with you in 2024.

Elle
6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page